Serial Bank Robber
Credit Union Robberies
Date Solved: 8/18/2017
Detectives from multiple law enforcement agencies need your help to identify the suspect responsible for at least four bank robberies since June of 2016:
• June 27th, 2016, Red Canoe Credit Union on Pacific Hwy. S. in Federal Way
• July 25th, 2016, Red Canoe Credit Union on 39th Ave. SW in Puyallup
• September 2nd, 2016, Red Canoe Credit Union on Front Ave. in Castle Rock *attempt*
• September 16th, 2016, Sound Credit Union on N. Pearl St. in Tacoma
• September 30th, 2016, Red Canoe Credit Union on Meridian Ave. E. in South Hill
During the robberies the suspect showed the teller a note demanding cash and threatening he was armed. The suspect placed the money into a small bag and fled.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40’s, approximately 5’10” tall with a heavy build, brown hair, and is missing two of his bottom teeth. The suspect usually wears a black baseball hat, eyeglasses with a thick black frame, a black zippered hoodie, and latex fingertip gloves.
Receive up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest and charges filed for the person responsible in this case.